The Orthodox Anglican Church Believes
- The Bible is God’s Word Written. The Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are divinely inspired, and contain all things necessary to salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.
- The Sacraments of the Church are God’s Word in action. The Dominical Sacraments of Baptism and Holy Communion are ordained by our Lord Jesus Christ for all Christians.
- The written Word and the holy Sacraments are joined together and rightly proclaimed in the classic editions of The Book of Common Prayer. (Editions 1662, 1928 – US, 1929 – Scottish, and 1962 – Canadian)
- The Apostles’ and Nicene Creeds are to be taught in the Church and to be received by the Faithful.
- Christian Marriage is a Sacred bond between a man and a woman.
- The Ordained Ministry of the Church is reserved to godly men.
(From The Orthodox Anglican website)